The School focuses on 5 major games viz; Foot-ball, Basket-ball, Roll-ball, Volley-ball and Skating.
The School also encourages athletics and Indian games as- Lagori, Langadi and Kho-Kho.
Expeditions, Camps & Picnics
Over night adventure camps are held to learn to become independent confident to work cordially in a team and to become emotionally strong.
Field trips to museums, science parks, sensory parks,botanical garden, factories, Monuments and social institutions.
- Independence and Republic Day Celebrations
- International Music Day
- Palkhi celebration
- Dahi Handi
- Pateti festival
- Hindi Divas
- Idol making during Ganpati festival
- Lamp making, Lantern making for Diwali festival
- Childrens Day Celebration
- Teachers Day Celebration
- Earth Day
- Science Day (Entwined expressions)
- Lodhi, Makar Sankranti and Kite flying
- Handwriting competition
- Drawing Coloring and Painting
- Creative writing
- Rakhi Making
- Ganesh Idol making
- Lantern and Lamp making
- Flower arrangement
- Patriotic Singing
- Spell Bee
Self Help Day
Observed on second of October Gandhi Jayanti to inculcate the values of becoming self sufficient.
To learn to maintain a clean society by inculcating the values of cleanliness among the students.
Joy of giving week
This is celebrated to spread the joy of giving happiness to those around us.
Kaka Maushi Day
An event organized by the students to felicitate and respect the work of the people who help them to make their life easier in school and in the school bus.
- Kite flying activity during Makar Sankranti
- Races for parents during sports week
- Rangoli making competiton during Diwali