Schedule for Forms to be distributed in the school premises for the Annual Year 2019 – 2020
|Form Sale||Day||Date||Submission Day||Submission Date|
|Blue Ridge Flat Owners||Thursday||15.11.2018||Monday||19.11.2018|
|Sibling of our students||Thursday||22.11.2018||Monday||26.11.2018|
|Form Sale for Outsiders||Monday||17.12.2018||Friday||21.12.2018|
Time for all the above days: 9.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
2. Eligibility Criteria :
1. STD I – Child born on or before 30/09/2013
2. STD II to STD VIII – The child should have successfully completed the previous academic year in the respective class from any recognized school (document proof required).
3. Admission Measures
1. Blue Ridge Flat Owners: Forms would be given to the township flat owners.
2. Siblings of our students: Forms will also be given to one sibling of our student.
3. Outsiders: Forms for outsiders will be given on the basis of seat availability.
4. Documents required for admission:-
- Attested photocopy of child’s birth certificate
- Attested Index II for Blue Ridge Township flat owners
- Sibling’s school I-Card photocopy for Sibling admission.
- RECENT Passport sized photos of the child and one of both the parents.
- STD II to VIII –
- (i) School Leaving/Transfer Certificate of the previous school attended.
- (ii) Copy of report card of the previous academic year.
5. Schedules for form submissions along with required documents must be followed.
6. Random computer selection followed by Parent Interactions along with the child with the Principal.
7. Fee formalities to be completed as per the guidelines.
Refund of Fees, if any, will be in accordance to our ‘Refund Policy’